6 Considerations For Selecting a Suitable Hot Water Unit
When selecting a hot water unit (HWU) for your home there are a few considerations you need to take into account before you decide what is best for you.
- Services Available - what will be running the HWU eg. gas, electric, solar and are they available in your area.
- How Large Your Home Is - number of bathrooms and showers in the house, and how many people could be using hot water at the same time.
- Price Range & Budget - there are many HWUs that all work well but differ substantially in price. This depends on construction and the style you are after eg. solar, instantaneous or storage.
- Usage Patterns - some HWUs have an unlimited supply of hot water and others can start going cold after 10 minutes or so.
- Location of Unit - a suitable location needs to be selected for the HWU to be positioned. Some times certain HWUs cannot be installed because there Is no suitable location for it to be placed.
- Personal Preference & Taste - lastly at the end of the day generally any HWU can be installed if you have a preference, you just need to be aware that outer areas of your plumbing may need to be upgraded or installed to make it possible.
Please feel free to Contact Us to discuss your Hot Water Unit requirements. We are more than happy to assist you in choosing the right Hot Water Unit for your home. We can even arrange to have one installed at short notice regardless of whether you are in Bunbury or surrounding areas.